viernes, agosto 11, 2006

aint no bling bling

I could try and start a poem right now,
And I might be just in time for the season's premiere
For contests with no prize

I could try and fit nice words in any possible language,
And I might get a rhyme with the most delicate slang

I could try and fix some nice numbers
Apart of any astrological sign
And square my thoughts, wishes and hope in a perfect trine

I could try and draw the most perfect line
Do the maths, i say that'll be fine

The line is already drawn, might not be a straight one,
But i know from where it starts and where it goes
Maths are basically "suma, resta, multiplicacion y division"

Alstublieft, there you go mon amour
It's all precies

This is no bling bling,
Three, tres, drie
You see?, it's all in trine if there's a 9

The season is right
And I'm not up for any prize
The rythm is done, nites nites my love

Sweetiest kisses given with the most delicate slang
This is not a poem...just a thank for last nacht

(24 de abril, 2006)

(now playing, drop it like it's hot//snoop dog)

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

You know, Borges sometimes was a criollísimo writer... but he wrote:

"What can I hold you with?
I offer you lean streets, desperate sunsets, the moon of
the ragged suburbs.
I offer you the bitterness of a man who has looked long and long at the lonely moon...."

Anónimo dijo...
Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.